Decorah Iowa Realty Home » land prices
Iowa State University Extension Service has been trying to track Iowa land values and trends.
Links below (underlined and blue) show how much prices have been changing.
2012 ISU land value summary and graphs
• HERE's a 2011 Report on why land prices are going up.
• HERE's a map showing 2010 land prices and what happened in 2011
• THIS is a map of our districts around the State.
• THIS is a map of what land sales in Iowa looked like in 2007 - 2008.
• THIS is a map of what land sales in Iowa looked like in 2003 - 2004.
• THIS is a .pdf file of the REALTOR'S© Land Institute Sept. 2011 study
on land values Poor, Medium grade and High grade types. (Adobe Acrobat)
• Read HERE to see what one writer thinks about a past record
$20,000 PER ACRE sale of an 80 Acre tract in NW Iowa.
What's driving this price rally of NE Iowa farmland??
see 10 year crop yield ave chart with District 3 having high yield ave for 2011 crop year
See Iowa counties since 1950 compared to the overall State Ave. by accessing the link below